VISION, AIMS & OBJECTIVES
“Supporting Community. Reaching Out With Care”
• Social Justice • Integrity • Accountability • Equality • Empowerment • Compassion
We seek to build social cohesion and promote equitable access to services and opportunities for local residents.
The approach underpinning all of the activities and services provided through the organisation is informed by the core principles of community development.
We work with our local community to address their immediate concerns.
We offer practical help to build for a positive future.
We are committed to improving people’s lives and connecting community.
We value empathy, rapport, trust and understanding; both in our connections with the community and in the workplace.
Aims & Objectives of the Organisation:
1. To facilitate the development of services and opportunities which meet the changing needs of the Central Coast communities.
2. To provide specific assistance and programmes to particular individuals or target groups.
3. To maintain the standard of services provided, evaluate and monitor changing needs.
4. To deliver high quality advocacy, counselling, referral, support, information and